Our Face / Body Scrubs Benefits
List of scrubs we have made and the benefits of them.
Please note that some of our scrubs are made with pure essential oils.
We recommend consulting with your doctor before using while pregnant.
Coconut Lime Sugar Scrub Benefits:
• Coconut scrub increases hydration and reduces water loss in seriously dry skin. It’s a great moisturiser that will leave your skin nourished and smooth. Lime helps control oily skin and shrinks pores.
Brown Sugar Scrub Benefits:
• Brown Sugar is natural and moisturizes the skin, it can help remove scars and prevent acne.
• Brown Sugar exfoliates dead cells from the outer skin and hydrates the skin, giving the skin a shiny glow.
Coffee Scrub Benefits:
• The caffeine found in coffee scrubs typically increases blood flow, an may reduce the appearance of cellulite and give your skin a more even tone.
• Coffee gives youthful, radiant skin, it removes dead skin cells, and reduces puffiness.
Cocoa Scrub Benefits:
• Cocoa can help prevent heart disease because it may lower bad cholesterol, raise good cholesterol, and stops blood clotting in the arteries
• Cocoa is used in wound healing. Cocoa has a great effect on the chemistry of your brain, also reducing stress hormones. Cocoa helps protect skin and help signs of aging, Cocoa powder can also increase the elastically of your skin, which helps with fine lines, wrinkles and reduces the appearance of scars.
Peppermint Scrub Benefits:
• Peppermint scrub is a natural painkiller and muscle relaxant amazing in soothing aching, sore muscles and joints.
• It will improve eczema, psoriasis and soothe any itch. Peppermint helps to ease tension and pain in the feet.
• Great for blood circulation, nail fungal infection or disease, and skin inflammation.
Lavender Sea Salt Scrub Benefits:
• Lavender Sea Salt Scrub will moisturises, Exfoliates, makes your skin soft, helps prevent/relieve acne.
• May help relax tense muscles. Lavender reduces anxious feelings, and promotes sleep.
Tea Tree Salt Scrub Benefits:
• Tea Tree Salt Scrub helps with acne prone skin, help with discomfort caused by psoriasis.
• Helps heal eczema like skin, great to remove skin tags with and soothes chicken pox itch.
Pink Grapefruit Salt Scrub Benefits:
• The Vitamin C content in grapefruit acts as a gentle natural exfoliant, while lightening dark spots, and nourishing skin that’s been damaged from prolonged sun exposure and aging.
• Pink Grapefruit Salt Scrub keeps skin looking healthy and vibrant.
Citrus Coconut Salt Scrub Benefits:
• The lemon in this scrub is an excellent source of vitamin C, known to even skin tone and can also tighten open pores. Lime helps rejuvenate your skin and protects from infections.. Coconut keeps your skin hydrated it’s a great moisturiser that will leave your skin nourished and smooth.
Peppermint Salt Scrub Benefits:
• Peppermint Salt Scrub will help relieve skin irritation and itchiness and also to reduce skin redness, where inflammation is present. Great for dermatitis, acne, ringworm, scabies and also relieving itching sunburn, while at the same time having a cooling action. Peppermint should be used sparingly in pregnancy, when breastfeeding or on children under 7.